Honors Students engage in rich academic and co-curricular experiences, with the opportunity to co-enroll in up to five classes at William & Mary.
The Honors Program at Richard Bland College of William & Mary supports academic excellence and a culture of service and cultural enrichment for honors students and the Richard Bland Community. At Richard Bland, honors program students:
- Maintain a 3.25 or higher GPA
- Participate in campus and community service
- Take advantage of cultural and academic enrichment opportunities
- Have the opportunity to take classes on the main campus of William & Mary
- Explore leadership opportunities and prepare a digital portfolio of their honors experiences.
Merit scholarships are awarded to potential honors students in their first year of study at Richard Bland. Students who maintain active status in honors and are in good standing academically (3.25 or above) may apply for a second year honors scholarship and special designation on the transcript.
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.