Transfer Students

Transfer Student Page


A Transfer Student is any student who has attended another college or university after graduation from high school. For admission, you will need to submit the following items:


  • Application for admission
  • $50 application fee
  • Official final high school transcript or official copy of GED
  • Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
  • Dean Certification Form (PDF)