Richard Bland College
Apply Now

Withdrawal From College

Official withdrawal from college must be in writing to avoid receiving failing grades for courses. Students withdrawing from the College must complete the Withdrawal From College, obtain applicable signatures, and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. The form is also available in the Office of the Registrar in Maze Hall. All student accounts with the College must be settled before the withdrawal process can be completed.

Students withdrawing from a current semester will also be withdrawn from an upcoming semester, if they have already registered. Students desiring to return to the College must apply for readmission. Students who withdraw in good standing shall be entitled to a refund of a portion of tuition paid for the semester in which they are currently enrolled as outlined below.

Spring 2017 Tuition Refund Policy






Date of Course Drop

Prior to January 24, 2017

January 24-30, 2017

January 31-February 13, 2017

After February 13, 2017

Housing Refund Policy 2016-17

Spring 2017 semester

First 29 days of move-in

After 29th day


Prorated charges

No refund



  1. Prorated charges are the daily rate charges. The amount is determined by the students’ room assignment.
  2. Refunds will only be issued after a Room Condition Report has been received. Any damages will be deducted from refund or billed to the student.

Admissions & Aid

Ready to Create Your Journey?

Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.