For the 2014-2015 academic year, residential students in the Richard Bland College Honors Program will have an opportunity to live together in the Student Village and be provided with activity space.
- Arts and cultural field trips (to local and historical attractions, D.C., NYC, Williamsburg, etc.)
- Enhanced first-year experience
- Guest lecturers/seminar series
- Specialized Honors Advisor who is responsible for program and event coordination
- Service learning opportunities
- Corporate shadowing opportunities (partnering with Virginia State University)
- Small group sessions with business leaders (partnering with Virginia State University)
- Eligibility for membership in Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Second-Years Honors Students
Co-enrollment program with William & Mary to begin Fall 2014 (with transportation provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays to and from Williamsburg).
Honors Students—both residential and commuter—engage in rich academic and cocurricular experiences, with the opportunity to co-enroll in up to five classes at W&M.
Richard Bland College welcomes its inaugural co-hort of students to the Honors Program for fall 2013. Students are invited to participate in the program based on their academic performance in high school or as first year students at Richard Bland College.
Director of the Honors Program
Dr. Carolina Yaber