Meal Plans 2015/2016 Academic Year
All residential students are required to purchase the minimal meal plan and have the option to upgrade. Commuter students have the option to purchase any plan.
|Cost per Semester
||Cost per Year|
|80 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$690||$1,380|
|160 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$1,230||$2,460|
|192 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$1,430||$2,860|
Meals are valid for one semester
Dining points will carry forward for one additional semester
Complete Meal includes:
Breakfast Platter (pancakes, toast, biscuit), meat, eggs, and a starch
Juice or Coffee
Salad or Soup
Entrée (with sides), or a grill item with a starch, or deli item and a side
Benefits of a meal plan
- Save money. A meal purchase with a meal plan is less than most fast food chains.
- Convenience. The Statesman Grill is located at the center of campus, right beside the Library.
- All sales tax is included. You never have to worry about looking at a receipt with wide eyes again. Everything is included in the cost of your meal.
- Quick. You are able to grab your meal fast, whether you are running around campus, between classes, work, or taking a break from studying.
- Campus connection. You will be more connected with the campus community, and chances are, you will have a better social life.
To ensure the highest quality experience for our students, we are now finalizing details in regards to food services (offerings, hours, etc.) for the upcoming academic calendar. All new information will be posted as it becomes available.