Meal Plans 2014 – 2015
Beginning Fall 2014, all new residential students will be required to purchase the minimal meal plan and will have the option to upgrade. Commuter students will have the option to purchase any plan.
Benefits of a meal plan
- Save money. A meal purchase with a meal plan is less than most fast food chains.
- Convenience. The Statesman Grill is located at the center of campus, right beside the Library.
- All sales tax is included. You never have to worry about looking at a receipt with wide eyes again. Everything is included in the cost of your meal.
- Quick. You are able to grab your meal fast, whether you are running around ion between classes, work, or taking a break from studying.
- Campus connection. You will be more connect with the campus community, and chances are, you will have a better social life.
To ensure the highest quality experience for our students, we are now finalizing details in regards to food services (offerings, hours, etc.) for the upcoming academic calendar. All new information will be posted as is becomes available.
Monday through Friday
Breakfast- 7:00AM to 10:00AM
Lunch – 11:00AM to 2:30PM
Grab and go snacks - 2:30PM to 5:00PM
Dinner – 5:00PM to 7:30PM
Weekend meals need to be ordered by 7:30pm on Thursday for pick-up on Friday’s at 5:30PM