Meal Plans 2015/2016 Academic Year
All residential students are required to purchase the minimal meal plan and have the option to upgrade. Commuter students have the option to purchase any plan.
|Cost per Semester
||Cost per Year|
|80 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$690||$1,380|
|160 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$1,230||$2,460|
|192 Meals per Semester / $150 Dining Dollars||$1,430||$2,860|
Meals are valid for one semester
Dining points will carry forward for one additional semester
Complete Meal includes:
Breakfast Platter (pancakes, toast, biscuit), meat, eggs, and a starch
Juice or Coffee
Salad or Soup
Entrée (with sides), or a grill item with a starch, or deli item and a side
Benefits of a meal plan
- Save money. A meal purchase with a meal plan is less than most fast food chains.
- Convenience. The Statesman Grill is located at the center of campus, right beside the Library.
- All sales tax is included. You never have to worry about looking at a receipt with wide eyes again. Everything is included in the cost of your meal.
- Quick. You are able to grab your meal fast, whether you are running around campus, between classes, work, or taking a break from studying.
- Campus connection. You will be more connected with the campus community, and chances are, you will have a better social life.
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Lunch/Dinner: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Grab & Go: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.