Note: It is recommended that you download and use the Firefox browser when following these instructions.
- Create an Adobe Online ID.
- Download the Bluefire Reader app to your Android device.
- Open the Bluefire Reader app on your Android device and authorize it by entering the Adobe Online ID you created in step 1 (you should be prompted to authorize automatically once you open the Bluefire app).
- Create an EBSCOhost account by clicking “Sign In” in the top right corner.
- From your Android device, find an ebook you want to download by searching the EBSCO eBook Collection. You will be prompted to login if you’re off-campus. Note: Click on the full-site version of this database. You cannot read or download the ebooks from the mobile version.
- Click on the “Download This eBook (Offline)” link and then click on the “Checkout & Download” button. Sign into your EBSCO account. (You will be asked how many days, 1-7, for which you want to check out the book).
- A new screen will pop up with the Bluefire Reader logo. Click on the “Open in Bluefire” button. This will automatically begin downloading the ebook into the Bluefire Reader app.