- Download Adobe Digital Editions, and create an Adobe Online ID when prompted. (If it doesn’t prompt you, click Help > Authorize your computer).
- After accessing the ebook in the EBSCO eBook Collection, click on “Sign In” in the upper right corner.
- On the Sign In page, click on Create New Account. This will create your personal EBSCO account that you will use to download/checkout ebooks.
- When looking at an ebook in EBSCO, click on the “Download This eBook (Offline)” link and then click on “Checkout & Download” button. (You will be asked how many days, 1-7, for which you want to check out the book).
- You should then be prompted to save the book to Adobe Digital Editions.