10 Steps to Financial Freedom
@ SSHE 107
On Thursday, Nov. 9, the Office of Human Resources will host Fort Lee Federal Credit Union who will present a financial fitness workshop – 10 Steps to Financial Freedom. This workshop is free to all faculty and staff.
The workshop will include valuable information on the following topics:
- Analyzing spending and savings habits
- Setting short and long-term goals
- Using credit wisely
- Buying a home
- Investing for your future
- Considering tax advantages
- Planning insurance coverage
Refreshments will be served.
Contact: Office of Human Resources