IN THIS SECTION:
Code of Ethics of Richard Bland College
The Board adopted this revised Code of Ethics for Richard Bland College on September 27, 2019:
At Richard Bland College (“College” or “RBC”), we are committed to ethical and lawful behavior in all College activities. Likewise, every member of the College community—employees, students, volunteers, contractors, and agents—is expected to obey all applicable laws, regulations, and policies, and to report any illegal or unethical action so that the College can investigate and take corrective steps as appropriate.
All members of the Richard Bland College community are expected to embrace the principles of our Code and:
- Perform work responsibly and well for our students and other stakeholders.
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Act with integrity in all interactions on campus and when representing the College off campus.
- Ensure ethics in our business activities, safeguarding confidential information, avoiding conflicts of interest, and safeguarding College resources.
- Accurately represent the mission, values, and accredited status of the College at all times.
Approved September 28, 2018
Revised September 27, 2019
Return To Top
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.