Bookstore Voucher Process
Bookstore vouchers up to $800 per semester, based on student’s estimated credit balance are available. Vouchers will be issued seven days before the start of classes through the middle of the semester.
- The requested amount (not to exceed $800) will be placed on your RBC Statesman 1Card if your account has no outstanding balance
- Vouchers are for books and supplies in currently enrolled classes and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Before requesting a book voucher, you should get an estimate for total costs for books and supplies
- No cash refunds will be issued
- The book voucher can only be used during the current academic semester and up to the specified expiration date
- Unused book voucher amounts will be automatically credited to a student’s account during the semester
- If you have additional questions about this program, contact your Learner Mentor
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.