Facebook Richard Bland College
Apply Now

Veteran’s Benefits

The United States Department of Veterans Affairs Offers Educational Benefits:

  • Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty – Chapter 30
  • Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserves – Chapter 1606
  • Post 9/11 GI Bill – Qualifying Service Members or Eligible Dependent – Chapter 33
  • Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) – Chapter 1607
  • Post–Vietnam Veterans· Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) – Chapter 32
  • Survivors· & Dependents· Educational Assistance – Chapter 35

To learn more about these educational benefits, call the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs at 1 (888)442-4551, view their website.

Request for Certification of Enrollment for Veteran Benefits

Please complete the form to ensure timely processing of your VA Benefits.  Complete this form after registering for your classes and at least 8 weeks before the start of classes.    This form must be completed and submitted each semester of your enrollment at RBC if you are using VA Benefits.

Subsequent forms that will be required: Student must also submit a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility they receive from Veterans Affairs.

Subsequent forms required if applicable: If using Tuition Assistance contact the Business Office for Tuition Assistance processing and approval.  please submit a copy of your TA form to financialaid@rbc.edu

Certification Form For Enrollment Of VA Benefits

The Virginia Department of Veterans Services Offers Educational Benefits:

  • Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Program

To learn more about the VMSDE program, call the Virginia Department of Veterans Services at (540) 857-7104.


Financial Aid and Veterans Affair Counselor

Financial Aid and Veterans Affair Counselor
(804) 862-6100, ext. 9809

Admissions & Aid

Ready to Create Your Journey?

Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.