IN THIS SECTION:
The Richard Bland College Code Of Ethics
Code of Ethics of Richard Bland College
The Board adopted this revised Code of Ethics for Richard Bland College on September 28, 2018:
At Richard Bland College of William & Mary (“College”or “RBC”), we are committed to ethical and lawful behavior in all College activities. Likewise, every member of the College community – employees, students, volunteers, contractors, and agents – is expected to obey all applicable laws, regulations, and policies, and to report any illegal or unethical action so that the College can investigate and take corrective steps as appropriate.
All Richard Bland College employees are expected to embrace the principles of our Code and:
- Perform work responsibly and well for our students and other
- Treat all people with dignity and
- Act with integrity in all interactions on campus and when representing the College off cam
- Ensure ethics in our business activities, safeguarding confidential information, avoiding conflicts of interest, and safeguarding College resources.
- Accurately represent the mission, values, and accredited status of the College at all
Return To Top
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.