Student Assembly Elected Board
The student assembly's elected board represents a number of student interests.
The student assembly’s elected board is comprised of the executive board (president, vice president, and treasurer) and the following representatives:
- First-Year Student Representative
- Second-Year Student Representative
- Public Relations Officer
- International Student Representative
- Commuter Student Representative
- Residential Student Representative
Interested in running for a position on the elected board?
Elections for executive board positions take place in the spring, while all other positions are elected in the fall.
Questions, comments, or concerns?
Students can schedule a meeting with any of the elected board members via the student assembly email or visit the Office of Campus Engagement.
Cassidy Richardson is a freshman and is the student assembly’s secretary. She is dedicated to the organization and documentation of student assembly affairs and the promotion of student engagement.
● Documents, and records meeting discussion points (minutes)
● Manges and sets the agenda for each assembly meeting
● Assists in directing public interaction during open meetings
Linah Nadeau is a freshman and the student assembly’s historian. She is dedicated to taking photos of campus events for students’ enjoyment and for posterity as well as record-keeping of all student assembly decisions.
● Design and implement systems to document student assembly events and initiatives
● Record crucial moments in the academic year
Evander Gonzalez is a freshman and is the student assembly’s first-year student representative. He is dedicated to ensuring a positive and productive first-year student experience for all.
● Encouraging first-year students to participate in campus events
● Designing programming that strengthens the sense of community in the first-year student community
Noah George is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s second-year student representative. He is dedicated to ensuring a positive experience for all students in their time at Richard Bland.
● Provides crucial feedback from the second-year student perspective
● Assists the student assembly by motivating second-year students to participate in campus events
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for second-year students
Catherine Raneses is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s public relations officer. She is dedicated to ensuring a strong relationship between the student assembly and the community-at-large.
● Leads and maintains the relationship and communication between the student assembly and the Richard Bland community
● Manages student assembly’s branding and image
● Directs public interaction during open meetings
Seungho Han is a sophomore and he is the student assembly’s international student representative. He is dedicated to ensuring that international student success is a top priority.
● Provide the international student perspective
● Report on matters regarding the international student community
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for international students
Victoria Bradley is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s commuter student representative. She is dedicated to addressing the concerns of the commuter student community.
● Encourages commuter student involvement on campus
● Represents matters pertaining to the commuter student community
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for commuter students
Nicole Dollins is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s residential student representative. She is dedicated to making a difference in Richard Bland’s residential community.
● Provides the voice and perspective of the residential students
● Communicates residential student matters to the student assembly
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for residential students
Chief of Staff: JahLisa Brown
Clerk: Anthony Johnson
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.