Student Assembly Elected Board
The student assembly's elected board represents a number of student interests.
The student assembly’s elected board is comprised of the executive board (president, vice president, and treasurer) and the following representatives:
- First-Year Student Representative
- Second-Year Student Representative
- Public Relations Officer
- International Student Representative
- Commuter Student Representative
- Residential Student Representative
Interested in running for a position on the elected board?
Elections for executive board positions take place in the spring, while all other positions are elected in the fall.
Questions, comments, or concerns?
Students can schedule a meeting with any of the elected board members via the student assembly email or visit the Office of Campus Engagement.
Christopher Perez is a freshman and is the student assembly’s secretary. He is from El Salvador and Prince George County. His goal for RBC is to ensure that the college is held accountable with a complete transparency to the student body.
● Documents, and records meeting discussion points (minutes)
● Manges and sets the agenda for each assembly meeting
● Assists in directing public interaction during open meetings
Margaret Whitton is a sophomore and the student assembly’s historian. She is from Marietta, Georgia. Meg is dedicated to recording RBC events. Her goal is to make sure that everyone knows what is great about our school. She wants to make history for RBC!
● Design and implement systems to document student assembly events and initiatives
● Record crucial moments in the academic year
Anna Lane is a freshman and is the student assembly’s first-year student representative. She is dedicated to give first year students an active and lively college experience as well as represent all wishes of first years.
● Encouraging first-year students to participate in campus events
● Designing programming that strengthens the sense of community in the first-year student community
Sam Lilly is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s second-year student representative. She is dedicated to ensuring a positive experience for all students in their time at Richard Bland College.
● Provides crucial feedback from the second-year student perspective
● Assists the student assembly by motivating second-year students to participate in campus events
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for second-year students
Reese Whitton is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s public relations officer. He is dedicated to ensuring a strong relationship between the student assembly and the community-at-large.
● Leads and maintains the relationship and communication between the student assembly and the Richard Bland College community
● Manages student assembly’s branding and image
● Directs public interaction during open meetings
International Student Representative
Seungho Han is a sophomore and he is the student assembly’s international student representative. He is dedicated to ensuring that international student success is a top priority.
● Provide the international student perspective
● Report on matters regarding the international student community
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for international students
Michael DeAlmeida is a sophomore and is the student assembly’s residential student representative. He is dedicated to making a difference in Richard Bland College’s residential community.
● Provides the voice and perspective of the residential students
● Communicates residential student matters to the student assembly
● Promotes the student assembly mission by designing programming for residential students
Chief of Staff: JahLisa Brown
Clerk: Anthony Johnson