- Lead by ensuring that Richard Bland College of William & Mary works together as a campus to develop and implement an integrated learner success strategy.
- Provide oversight of the work of the Learner Success Lab subcommittees to include compiling a plan for implementing Guided Pathways for Success (GPS@RBC), the student value proposition outlined in Seize Your Potential.
- Liaise between the subcommittees and the campus to maximize campus-wide ownership of the planning process and implementation of the plan.
- Create a culture of involvement and participation during the planning and implementation process.
- Provide oversight in executing, evaluating, and refining the plan.
Dr. Tiffany Birdsong
Chief Academic Officer
Ernst Hall 126
(804) 862-6100 ext. 6267
Associate Director of Admissions
Pecan Hall, Office 219
(804) 862-6100 x8584
Dr. Alice Henton
Associate Professor of English / Chair of Language & Humanities
Ernst Hall A130
804-862-6100, ext. 8552
Associate Professor of Mathematics
McNeer Hall, Room 125
Director of Student Life and Athletics
Financial Aid Counselor
Pecan Hall, Office 116
(804) 862-6100, ext. 8555