Richard Bland College Foundation Announces Notable Alumni Inaugural Honorees
The Richard Bland College Foundation has announced Notable Alumni inaugural honorees.
Twelve distinguished Richard Bland College of William & Mary alumni were honored for their professional accomplishments and demonstrated leadership.
- Ashby was a captain of both the Richard Bland and Virginia Commonwealth University basketball teams. He is Managing Principle at Cornerstone, a Recruiting Process Outsourcing firm.
- Branch is the Market President, Richmond Region of Bank of America.
- Cox is the House Majority Leader in the Virginia General Assembly and was elected as a Speaker-Designee, the highest leadership position in the Virginia House of Delegates.
- Dorsey co-founded the Richmond-based investment firm Dorsey, Wright & Associates in 1987. He is a renowned financial services business leader with more than 40 years experience.
- Inge is the Division Head and professor of pediatric surgery at Children’s Hospital Colorado.
- Kelly-Wiecek is the President and Owner of 3C Marketing, LLC. She is the Chair of the Hanover County Board of Supervisors.
- MacLaughlin is an acclaimed stage and film/television actor. He has starred in Broadway’s “Phantom of the Opera” and performed at the Kennedy Center.
- Massengill is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Dinwiddie County Government.
- McGrew is the Executive Director, CFO and Head of Business Management, North America Institutional at J.P. Morgan Asset Management in New York City.
- Siddiqi is the Executive Director and CEO of The Hunt Institute, a strategic public education organization based in Durham, N.C. He is the former Commonwealth of Virginia Secretary of Education (2013-14).
- Thurman is the founder of HappyBlackWoman.com, whose mission is to empower women towards successful lives through personal development and entrepreneurship.