Charges & Fee Types
Charges and fees can be viewed in the student’s Self Service Banner account by logging onto http://statesmen.rbc.edu/login. Charges and fees are defined as amounts owed to the school due from the student. Tuition, which includes mandatory comprehensive and technology fees, is charged per credit hour to all part-time and full-time students. Other fees may be per semester, or one-time only fees, and may not apply to all students. Please review the current academic year’s rates. Charges and fees include but are not limited to:
- Tuition: this charge directly supports the costs of faculty and the academic facilities, programs, and most materials used in teaching
- Comprehensive fee: this charge directly supports the non-academic components of campus including:
- Technology for auxiliary areas (wireless service in non-academic areas excluding residence halls)
- Maintenance of auxiliary areas (athletics building, Pecan Groves, common areas, etc.)
- Student Activities and events brought to campus for student entertainment and support of student clubs
- Technology fee: this charge is used to support the maintenance and replacement of technology in academic buildings
- Math Testing fee: this charge is generated for ALEK online math programs administered to certain students depending on his/her enrolled math course
- Transcript fee: this charge is placed on a student’s account when he/she fills out an official transcript request form from the Records and Registration Office
- Housing: this charge is incurred for residential students
- Meal Plan: this charge is incurred for all residential students, and any commuter student who wish to have a commuter plan for dining services
- Late fee: this charge may be generated for students who complete late registration, or fail to pay their account balance in full by the established dates set forth by the college
- Parking Fee: this charge stems from a parking ticket administered by the Richard Bland College Police department for failing to display your parking decal, parking in an incorrect lot, etc.
- NSF Fee: a returned check fee is administered to any student account for which a check payment has been returned for nonsufficient funds
Office of Student Accounts
Monday – Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Richard Bland College of William & Mary
11301 Johnson Rd
South Prince George, VA 23805
Phone (804) 862-6100 Option 5
Fax (804) 862-6207
Ready to Create Your Journey?
Deciding where to go to college is a big step, and we're here to help you every step of the way. Connect with us to find out more about Richard Bland College.